Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MANY THANKS TO DMITRY, THE MIRACLE WORKER

Hello, all! I'm back, and the 'puter is running beautifully once more. Dmitry really knows his stuff when it comes to techie things. Me, I'm a Luddite...or, when confronted with anything more complicated than "insert Tab A into Slot B", my tomboyishness flees and Betty Boop takes over. Therefore, I am very grateful for D's assistance, and to show my appreciation of his talents, I plan to buy him a small gift this weekend. Problem is, I just can't bring myself to purchase the one thing I know he really loves: frogs' legs. Yow.

It was a very difficult afternoon today---I had an appointment, but mass transit was problematic and it took me almost three hours to reach my doc's office. I'm wiped out as I type, so this entry will end here. I need sleeeeeeeeeeeep....

No comments:

Post a Comment